Teacups are the smallest and cutest puppies that can serve as the perfect pets for many owners. Nonetheless, Teacups require extensive care.
So if you are looking forward to adopting one, keep reading to find out the most suitable Teacup breed.
10 Best Teacup Breeds
Several Teacup breeds are as follows:
1. Teacup Maltese
They have proven to be great watchdogs due to their dislike of strangers. These Teacups are extremely gentle, attentive, and sensitive and need constant encouragement. Additionally, they are highly energetic and love to play with kids. They also look well when they wear dog walking shoes.
2. Teacup Pomeranians
These purse dogs are extremely calm, alert, and curious. They will bark immensely if they sense that something is fishy. They do not have much energy and playfulness.
3. Teacup Poodle
Poodles are one of the smartest dog breeds and can easily adapt to a household. They are easy to train. But they are extremely fragile, frequently encounter health issues, and need periodical grooming. This poses a major drawback for a Poodle.
4. Teacup Chihuahua
These are popular purse dogs requiring a lot of care and attention. They are extremely adorable, intelligent, affectionate and easy to train. These puppies are extremely nervous at times. They get along with cats easily compared to other dogs or kids.
5. Teacup Yorkie
These popular Teacups are brave, confident, and extremely adaptable. They are loving but not much to kids or other animals. They are very fond of different activities and need a lot of play and exercise so it is also wise to have them wear dog-walking shoes. Also, they need extensive training to control barking.
6. Teacup Beagle
They are larger and extremely stubborn. Nonetheless, they respond well when you add an element of fun while training them for a particular task. They are extremely friendly and full of energy. They have a short coat and are available in different colours.
7. Teacup Shih Tzu
These are cute little dogs with long beautiful coats. They are not much energetic and playful. But they are very good with kids. Usually, they do not bark much. Also, you can style them in different ways of your choice.
8. Teacup Pomskey
They are a cross-breed between a Pomeranian and a Siberian husky. These Teacups are extremely energetic and playful. They require a lot of walks and love playing. They have a fluffy double coat and are available in different colors.
9. Teacup Pug
These are extremely small dogs well-suited for apartments near San Francisco. They have a chill demeanor and do not have many exercise requirements. At times they can be excessively stubborn during training. But they respond well if an element o fun and reward is added.
10. Teacup Bichon Frise
They have a soft, dense, and curly coat with dark alert eyes. These dogs are frequently compared to soft toys due to their fluffy appearance. They are snugly and do not need much exercise, but they love playing.
10 Tips To Take Care Of Teacups
Below are the few ways you can take care of your Teacup:
- Provide fresh drinking water to your puppy all the time. As soon as the water in their bowl finishes, refill it without delay.
- Visit the vet regularly for a complete check-up. This will ensure that you are always aware of their health. This reduces the chance of them ending up with serious health conditions.
- Provide proper training to make them disciplined. This would ensure that they maintain proper hygiene all the time and help them to stay healthy.
- Feed healthy food to your puppy that consists of all the essential nutrients. This safeguards your puppy from adverse health conditions.
- Groom your pet regularly to maintain proper hygiene. Grooming is also important to untangle its fur and make them look pretty.
- Make sure of its safety and comfort. Teacups are often prone to accidents due to their small size and fluffy nature.
- Provide adequate rest to your pet since they are extremely active throughout the day and end up tired. So a good undisturbed sleep of 14 hours is essential.
- Guard your pet during walks from accidents. They may get hit by vehicles due to their small size.
- Discourage unwanted behavior of your puppy towards you or any other people. Also, you should not allow them to bark unnecessarily.
- Keep an eye while the children are playing with your puppy so they do not hurt it. So keep your puppy away from very small children.
Teacups are extremely fragile, so you need to take proper care. Also, they are extremely prone to illness. So, Teacups are not the perfect fit for every owner.
Teacups dogs are the smallest size dog breeds that everyone looking for and their small frames make them perfect. So, for teacup dogs visit their full website ➜ for the largest selection of teacups for your home.